1942

Canadian Songwriter's Hall of Fame

Percy Faith's song "My Heart Cries For You" gets Inducted into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame.

by Rick Gleitsman, grandson of Percy Faith

Sorry the quality is so lousy, it was shot on my still camera, and it ends abruptly as I was asked to stand up. It's cute to hear my 88 year old Great Aunt, Percy's sister, sitting next to me say "That's my Brother". :)

Anyway, it is on youtube titled: Movie #1 Recut by RgpropsEnjoy!!! (Gosh I hope this works)!!! Enjoy!!!

on You Tube


----Rick Gleitsman

FOR BUSINESS QUESTIONS REGARDING THE MUSIC/RIGHTS/USAGE of Percy Faith and his orchestra, please contact:

RICK GLEITSMAN, PercyFaithMusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broadcast Pioneer, R Alan Campbell

My photo
Garza Garcia San Pedro, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Former broadcasting announcer, radio programmer or manager radio stations in Baltimore, DC, Hawaii and Philadelphia.. Search: BELLAIR BROADCASTING. Member Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia.